Venice, CA /
System1 is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our in-house team.
This Recruiter will recruitment for multiple business verticals. The right person for this role will advise on hiring requirements, source and review the candidate pipeline, and assist in hiring.
If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is motivated by hiring challenges and consistently hires top talent, then this is a fantastic role for you.
What You Will Do
- Screen and evaluate resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements for both technical and non-technical candidates
- Source candidates through online channels experience with Lever and LinkedIn Recruiter a plus
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Conducting both in person and telephone interviews.
- Schedule candidates for phone and in-person interviews
- Work with HR Director to manage the on and off boarding process
- Support the effective and timely roll-out of all people-related company initiatives
- Strong ability to understand business concepts
- Detail oriented and able to adjust quickly to change
- Responsible, reliable and strong work ethic
- Engaged, and enthusiastic team player
What You Will Bring
- Proven work experience as an internal recruiter, general recruiter or similar role
- 3+ years of experience as an in-house Recruiter
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources, or related field or equivalent in years of experience.
- Experience in startup companies preferred
- Strong knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques
- Experience with Lever and LinkedIn Recruiter a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to operate at a quick pace
What We Have To Offer
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work or paid parking
- Collaborative teams with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Daily catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Bi-weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Onsite happy hour
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee