SEO Content Manager
U.S.A Remote /
Growth Marketing – Product Marketing /
Do you consider yourself an innovator, a builder, a game-changer? Do you have what it takes to transform the payments, loyalty, and commerce space? Do you want to help develop and scale truly “never been done before” services and technologies?
If yes, then we want to hear from you at Shop Your Way
Shop Your Way (“SYW”) is a high-growth FinTech and e-Commerce enablement platform that leverages a proprietary technology infrastructure to service some of the largest and most innovative brands in America. SYW powers multiple business and consumer services, including SYW Rewards and the SYW Mastercard, along with a leading mobile app and digital destination.
When bundled together as part of our Pay Your Way (“PYW”) service, we have a truly differentiated loyalty + credit solution for our business partners and their customers, without the hassle of setting up a direct credit relationship with a bank or underwriter. This integrated module makes it easy for Partners of any size to improve their conversions, drive new revenue, save on transaction and payment costs, and create more repeat business.
Today, we’re providing this “loyalty-card as a service” to Raise (gift cards) and Way (mobility) – two of the “Andreessen Horowitz Top 50 Marketplaces” – and other national brands. Now, we’re expanding our offering to include other new application services while also unlocking new channels. SYW is at an exciting inflection point, built for scale and driving growth.
Key Highlights include:
● Recent investment of +$30M of “growth capital” from Private Equity / Hedge Fund sponsor
● Long-term strategic partnership with Citibank powering a multi-billion dollar credit portfolio
● Compelling pipeline of New Business Development initiatives, focused on SYW 5321 Card Externalization (“loyalty-card as a service”)
● Proprietary, best-in-class loyalty and data technology platform built to power $10+ billion of partner business
● A sizable (9 million active) yet hyper local member base of active shoppers
● A valuable rewards currency, with more new places to burn – from gift cards to sports media to parking, car wash, electrical vehicle charging to crypto and ETFs
● A multi-tender, proprietary “wallet” with rewards, gift cards, and credit
● Platform can be white-labeled and quickly integrated into existing retail and loyalty systems https://business.syw.com/
- Develop and execute content marketing plan to prioritize and develop content to drive traffic to our site grounded in analysis
- Produce content calendar and write copy to publish to the Shop Your Way blog
- Work with partners to identify opportunities to drive backlinks and shared content opportunities
- Optimize search performance recommending, implementing and using popular SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Screaming Frog.
- Lead internal linking campaigns to help support revenue-driving pages.
- Identify underperforming and duplicate pages to inform content maintenance workflows.
- Collaborate on Google algorithm update coverage including detailed postmortem analyses.
- Audit competitors to pinpoint growth opportunities to help inform net new content creation and/or maintenance workflows.
- Maintain rank trackers and ensure proper internal tagging to support reporting infrastructure.
- Build Google Data Studio dashboards to support communication to leadership teams.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests with detailed analysis (e.g. Which of our categories performed best last quarter? How is share of voice trending YoY?).
- You are the full SEO package: a creative, yet organized strategic thinker with strong research skills. Great understanding of SEO (2+ years of experience).
- Extreme attention to detail (you care about exact keyword placement in articles, character count, meta descriptions, etc.).
- Systems mindset: you are always looking for efficiencies and building repeatable systems that scale.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio, Excel, and Google Sheets, and popular SEO tools like SEMrush and Ahrefs. Experience with Wordpress and/or similar CMS platforms.
- Experience with publishers, agencies, or affiliate marketing is a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills.