Assistant Project Manager
Facility Operations – Construction Services
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for assisting in coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, document control and quality standards are met.
- Help coordinate project meetings with design, construction and commissioning firms
- Prepare and assist with pre-installation meetings.
- Assist in managing T5 budgets and schedules
- Conduct feasibility studies and cash flow management
- On site management of data center projects
- Interaction with power and fiber companies
- Assist Project Manager and project team with reporting
- Interface with customers to ensure critical infrastructure integrity
- Interface with T5 operations team
- Business development
- Complete other such duties consistent with your role as you may be assigned by T5 management.
Education or Equivalent Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, required
- 3+ years Construction experience, required
- 1+ years Data Center experience, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Project)
- Yardi, Procor and Prolog experience, preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Experience with Division 2-10 (concrete through finish trade)
- Demonstrate effective relationship building within the project team and throughout the Company.
- Keep field team members (i.e. Superintendent) informed and active in decision-making.
- Identifies client needs and addresses them.
- Identifies and acts on ways to add value.
- Is flexible and changes quickly based on the company’s changing needs.
- Attention to detail
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, climb, and balance
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl using both arms and legs
- Ability to reach, grasp, push, pull, handle, feel, and type with both hands and arms
- Ability to smell, talk and hear
- Ability to see at close and distance ranges and the ability to see and correctly distinguish color
- Ability to lift equipment in small spaces without mechanical assistance, weighing up to 100 pounds
- Ability to work inside and outside