Sales Profesional US Central
Oklahoma City or Denver /
Tachyus delivers the leading prescriptive analytics platform to oil and gas producers. Our customers range in size from small independents to large multinational oil and gas companies and state-owned enterprises. We need a Technical Professional Sales person to ensure that our customers are delighted to partner with Tachyus to unlock value from their producing assets. We’re looking for a results-driven Sales/Business Development Engineer to actively seek out and engage customer prospects to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
The right candidate will bring commercial reservoir or production engineering experience, technical sales experience and a deep network of existing contacts with whom to share our technology and story. The Tachyus sales team collaborates with our Customer Success team to maximize the happiness of existing customers, ensure renewals, and identify and help customers solve new challenges. The right hire will explore and develop solutions to customer challenges, ensure technical stakeholder alignment during commercial engagements, demonstrate potential customers on how to use Tachyus software, and manage key relationships to delight our customers.
- Highly motivated, results oriented individual with 5+ years proven work experience in Petroleum Engineering software sales
- Proven existing network with oil companies and other potential customers in the assigned territory (Central US; Europe)
- Knowledge of Reservoir Engineering practices - simulation, waterflooding, reserves allocation, etc.
- Curiosity to explore new ways of doing business in a start-up environment
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Excellent listening, presentation and negotiation skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and deliver technical presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively about crucial petrotechnical information
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned oil and gas producers or geography and collaborate with Tachyus business development to extend our solutions footprint (more solutions to more assets)
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule to ensure continued rapid revenue growth for Tachyus in the US
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Continuous implementation and update of Tachyus CRM practices including forecasting and tracking of key sales metrics
- Train customers' petroleum engineers on how to use Tachyus' breakthrough technology
- Develop and present technical recommendations to Tachyus customers
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all technical challenges specific to Tachyus customers once the solutions are deployed
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and engineering champions
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Obtain referrals from customers to increase the portfolio of Tachyus success stories
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed