Customer Success Engineer - EOR
Customer Success - EOR /
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to ensure that our Latin America customers are delighted working with Tachyus. The right hire will present crucial petrotechnical information, train customer petroleum engineers how to use Tachyus software, and onboard new projects for clients. We are looking for someone who will represent Tachyus with customers in local geography (Bogotá – Colombia) and is also open to traveling to multiple regions.
Tachyus Customer Success Engineers work with our Customer Success Managers, IT experts and researchers to maximize the happiness of existing customers, ensure renewals, and achieve successful upsells.
Reporting Line and Benefits:
You'll be reporting directly to the Customer Success Manager.
You’ll wear a few hats at the beginning, given the dynamic nature of a fast growing startup.
Excellent benefits including health plan and stock options
Excellent working environment
Top end salary range and equity packages
Work with a talented and multicultural team you'll learn a lot from
Mixed working modality: Virtual/face-to-face
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering / Geology with reservoir engineering experience.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in Spanish and English
- At least 3 years’ experience working in petroleum engineering positions
- At least 3 year's experience working as reservoir engineer or related positions
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Be willing to continue learning and provide specialist training - Aptitude for understanding technology and explaining it clearly and appropriately to clients
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity to work in a truly international environment
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of ESG and programming languages (SQL, Python) is a plus.
- Demonstrated skills with data analysis is a plus.
Founded in 2014, Tachyus is a leader in operational optimization for the oil and gas industry. Aqueon, our waterflood modeling and optimization platform, powered by our proprietary engine Data Physics, has increased production and reduced costs and GHG emissions for operators worldwide. We also recently extended Aqueon for CO2 EOR optimization and is already being used by major operators in the US.
In early 2022, Tachyus entered the ESG space with Aurion, a fully integrated software platform that helps GHG intensive industries like oil and gas estimate, forecast, optimize and report GHG emissions and intensity. Since then, we have rapidly established ourselves as a leader in this space with over 20 clients in the US, Middle East and Latin America.