Inside Sales Representative
Sales & Marketing – Inside Sales /
Tackle.io enables enterprise software companies to accelerate the use of Cloud Marketplaces like AWS, Azure and Google. Our vision is to transform the way software is bought and sold with a laser focus on helping customers build and drive significant channels of revenue through the Cloud Marketplaces.
Tackle is a fast-growing, work from anywhere, SaaS company, deeply invested in helping software companies sell faster and with less friction by leveraging the Cloud Marketplaces (like AWS, Azure, and GCP). As a result of our rapid growth, we’re looking for an Inside Sales Representative to work with a team of seasoned marketing professionals and Sales Development Representative to generate leads, qualify opportunities, schedule meetings/demos and close deals. The right candidate will have superb communication skills and be comfortable with selling software solutions.
Who YOU Are:
- You understand the software business -how it is bought, sold, marketed and what the associated pains are with the buying and selling process
- You’ve worked a high-growth SaaS company,..and you’re hungry for more
- Excited to join a team of Open, Honest, Transparent, FUN Team of sellers and marketers
- Working with a well-established, but early stage startup is where you want to be
- The opportunity to create and execute a strategy and grow into a leader is the next big thing in your career progression
- You love to take action, run experiments, measure results, and optimize your approach
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Build prospect lists aligned with Tackle’s ideal customer profiles
- Contact potential customers through cold calls and emails
- Present Tackle and Marketplace value props to potential customers
- Identify customer needs and suggest appropriate Tackle products/services
- Set up meetings between prospective customers and account executives
- Help create and harden Tackle’s outbound outreach strategy-Respond to inbound web-based inquiries
- Identify, qualify, and close deals within a defined segment of accounts
- Exceed goals around bookings, qualifications, and outreach
- Partner closely with Sales and Marketing teams
Role Specific Requirements:
- You’re oozing with customer empathy
- Balanced High IQ/High EQ-High revving engine, strong drive, excited when your work pays off
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills-3-5 Years in an SDR or BDR role at a high growth SaaS company
- Track record of overachievement
- Fluent in the SDR stack - CRM (HubSpot preferred), Gong.io, contact management and identification tool sets, Linkedin, etc.
- Experience closing deals
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hustle and Persistence
- Ready to bring your creativity and authenticity to the plate
· We are Real. We care deeply about our employees, our teammates, our customers, and our partners. Working at Tackle means being free to be yourself. We’re all individuals, operating as a team. We strive for authenticity in everything we do. We’re fun...maybe even best described as “quirky”. Realness involves transparency so we operate with thoughtful transparency.
· We are Responsive. Being responsive to each other and to customers builds trust and shows respect. Responsiveness starts with listening and includes a bias for action. We are here to help - each other, our partners, and our customers. To be responsive and to innovate we occasionally have to step out of the comfort zone; but in doing so it should never compromise our integrity. Think around the corners- navigate, investigate and solve with creativity.
· We are Remote. Being remote-first focused enables us to have a more diverse workforce and diversity provides unique perspectives needed to innovate and succeed. The remote-first culture fosters a better work life balance; uprooting life and moving across country for work can be stressful. Being Remote-first means you don’t have to make geographical sacrifices to do great work. We believe this creates better employees, better products and better service. We want people to love it here, not just think of it as a job.
· You will make a difference. We’re a young company and growing fast. You’ll have the opportunity to impact the product and process as we grow. We care about your growth as well. Whether you’re looking to get into management or take a more technical path we’re committed to helping with your goals.
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
· Phone screen
· 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
Benefits of joining the Tackle Team:
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing benefits:
· Work remotely
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Company off-site Summits
· Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
· Internet and Phone Reimbursement
· $500 Home ergo/office set up
· Generous Vacation Plan
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company Surprises and Swag
· Awesome Co-workers
Tackle welcomes and celebrates diverse team members and is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all employees. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States.
Tackle.io is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation