Game Teams /
As a Game Director your job is to help achieve our vision of cinematic excellence.
What is cinematic excellence, you ask? Well, it’s our commitment to creating story driven mobile games that are best in class by providing an engaging, immersive and meaningful quality experiences beyond compare.
This means you will own the storytelling processes within a game and be responsible for ensuring that we utilize all the possibilities to create amazing experiences for our players.
From story concepts to final product, you will work closely across the development team to drive the defined vision and quality expectations for the stories you develop.
Please note: This is a full-time position located onsite in our Copenhagen office.
- Concept Development-Create and share notes, ideas, artwork and reference material with the team and provide feedback for concepts developed by team members
- Ensure a positive overall user experience in our games through engaging storytelling and by achieving cinematic excellence (cut scenes, character development, elements and interface design etc. that is consistent for the universe)
- Guide storytelling element to ensure consistent and coherent characters integrate seamlessly with all other game elements
- Oversee sound design and music production and work with external partners
- Whenever possible collect qualitative data to help validate creative decisions on our target demographic
- Collaborate with key team members including, Narrative Designer, Art Director, Lead Programmer, Cinematic Artist and Producer
- 5+ years of game design experience or creative design experience in animated films as an artist, or narrative designer
- Experience with one or more published games or in animated films
- Ability to pitch game design concepts in a clear, detailed manner, through strong written and visual/art skills
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to adapt and evolve creative plans to address feedback
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of design process including level flow, engagement, structure, pacing, environmental storytelling, testing, etc.
- Knowledge of mobile F2P games
- Art and animation skills