Technical Marketing Manager
Somerville, MA /
As a rapidly scaling technology company, we are expanding our commercial team to support and enable revenue growth. We are currently looking for a Technical Marketing Manager to join our growing team. In this position, the Technical Marketing Manager will work closely with our deployment teams to communicate analytics/software capabilities to our customers (both existing and future). The Technical Marketing Manager will create and own technical marketing materials (e.g., product specifications, user guides, application notes, technical white papers, reports/publications) that result from successful product deployments.
At Tagup, we work with equipment owners, operators and manufacturers around the world to increase infrastructure reliability, reduce costs, and improve safety. Candidates for this position should have direct experience with enterprise software deployments and preferably analytics products.
- Work with deployment and technical teams to create technical marketing materials that communicate product capabilities, features and the associated value stories
- Communicate value stories (as white papers, industry publications, etc.) through a meticulous attention to detail and a passion for distilling down complex ideas to a technical and non-technical audience
- Create the technical elements of product documentation, including demos, user guides, release notes, application notes, troubleshooting guides, architecture diagrams
- Collaborate with select customers to identify and communicate success stories
- Write clear, consistent presentations, reports and other documentation
- Assist and prepare content for RFPs working with a cross-functional team of product managers, sales engineers and developers
- Play a critical role in the evolution of company messaging
- Travel, in the US and abroad, as necessary to support commercial operations
- 5+ years experience in technical marketing, technical pre-sales, product management, consulting, analytics/software implementation and/or services delivery - primarily B2B
- BA/BS degree in technology marketing, business, project management or related technical field such as engineering or computer science
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative product adoption ideas
- Advanced technical writing and requirements-gathering abilities
- Proven ability to craft compelling positioning and marketing content, including success stories
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to roll-up your sleeves
- Desire to work in fast-paced, challenging environment
- Ability to travel to support sales when required
As a fast growing technology company, we offer all members of the team part-ownership through an Employee Stock Option Plan. We also offer health insurance benefits, discounted gym memberships, and encourage a team-oriented work environment with regular company outings.
Tagup is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To all recruitment agencies: Tagup does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Tagup employees or any other organization location. Tagup is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.