Taika is coffee that makes you feel inspired, not wired.
We've created the world's first perfectly calibrated coffee - with the highest quality specialty coffee and adaptogens. Functional, healthy and outrageously delicious. It’s not just coffee. Our mission is to help people live a healthier lifestyle by redesigning the food and drinks that billions of us consume daily to be both delicious AND authentically good for you.
We're looking for a designer to join our fast growing team at Taika.
You are a passionate, creative human who is interested in coffee, healthy living and shares our passion for increasing human wellness through products that are functional, healthy, and delicious.
As our graphic designer, you will work closely with our marketing team and brand agency to create and present content across both digital and traditional print. You will be familiar and comfortable communicating the Taika brand, philosophy, and products.
Your time will be loosely split between designing digital assets, including ads, co-brands, emails, social posts, and print collateral like packaging, brand-related offline pieces, and in-store merchandise.
If you are passionate about our mission, are creative and able to execute on creative vision - we'd love to talk to you.
We're looking for candidates who are
- Believers - you are excited about vastly improving human health through food and beverages
- Humble - you are willing to do the foundational work of expanding our brand's reach
- Well organized - you are organized and able to help others organize and track their work
- Self-motivated – you can work independently in your market and thrive in a team setting
- Strong communicator - you communicate clearly both written and verbally, and share what you learn in the field
- Knowledgable - you can learn and master knowledge about our product
- Hospitality Oriented- you go the extra mile (or two) to delight customers
- Seasoned in the industry - you have experience with CPG
- Dynamic - comfortable with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- Personable - you can quickly develop rapport with clients
- Entrepreneurial - you have hustle, and are excited about working with an early-stage startup taking on new challenges and opportunities
- 1–2 years experience in graphic design
- Experience working in-house for a startup or at a creative agency
- An eye for detail to aesthetically match and exceed the quality of work across the brand
- Strong written & verbal communication with the ability to express complex topics clearly & easily
- Familiar with a variety of design software including Adobe suite
- Create a range of digital and print work based on our brand guidelines
- Bring the brand to life through digital asset design, including ads, emails, social posts
- Design print collateral like packaging, brand-related offline pieces, and in-store merchandise
- Become an expert in the Taika brand
- Able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team culture
Benefits + compensation
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited adaptogenic coffee and snacks
- Related perks promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Opportunity to grow and join full-time (salary + equity) as the company grows