San Francisco /
Perfectly calibrated, Taika is a ready-to-drink, adaptogen-infused coffee, offering a blissfully balanced boost to your day. Functional, healthy and amazingly delicious. It’s not just coffee. Our mission is to help people live a healthier lifestyle by redesigning the food and drinks that billions of us consume daily to be both delicious AND authentically good for you.
A passionate, enthusiastic human who is interested in coffee, healthy living and shares our passion for increasing human wellness through products that are functional, healthy and delicious.
As the Brand Ambassador, you'll represent Taika at key partner events and in-store activations. You are the face of the brand to consumers and in-store retail staff. You know and understand the Taika brand, philosophy and products, and are ready to spread the word through events, tastings and occasional trade shows. You will exemplify the brand values with your witty personality and a high level of integrity.
If you are passionate about our mission, think on your feet, are a hospitality orientated people person - we'd like to talk to you.
We’re looking for candidates who are
- Believers - excited about vastly improving human health through food and beverages
- Organized - you are systematic and effective in managing your priorities and workload
- Entrepreneurial - you have hustle, and are excited about working with an early-stage startup taking on new challenges and opportunities
- Self-motivated – you can work independently in your market and thrive in a team setting
- Strong Communicator - you communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- People Person - comfortable delivering compelling stories in front of audiences of all sizes
- Hospitality Mindset - you go the extra mile (or two) to delight customers
- Educate customers, retailers, and distributors about our products.
- Bring the brand to life at activations such as in-store tastings, fitness studios, office demos, dance parties, and other events
- Be an expert in the Taika brand, key messages and where to purchase
- Manage transportation, set up, and break down of event materials
- Able to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere
- Report post event recap/statistics and photos
- Represent the brand with positivity, joy and deep integrity
- Entry-level 1 year brand ambassador or promotional experience in the Bay Area, preferably beverage/food success and experience.
- Physically capable of tasks including but not limited to repeated lifting of 30 pounds or more, extended amounts of standing, stooping, crouching, and climbing
- Driver's license and own vehicle
Benefits + compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited adaptogenic coffee and snacks
- Related perks promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Opportunity to grow as the company grows