Who we are
Tajir is the one-stop shop for mom-and-pop stores in Pakistan to buy inventory. Tajir is the first Pakistan-focused company funded by Y Combinator. Our latest funding round was led by Kleiner Perkins and YC Continuity, with participation from Flexport, Dylan Field (Co-founder & CEO of Figma), and Austen Allred (co-founder & CEO of Lambda School), among others. Learn more about us in Forbes and TechCrunch.
- Input into overall hiring strategy of the organization to ensure our teams consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals.
- Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind.
- Implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives.
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience.
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Source applicants through online channels, such as Indeed.pk and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine the most suitable talent from available candidates Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar
- 2-3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar Certification obtained from the HR Certification Institute would be an added advantage