Who we are
Tajir is the one-stop shop for mom-and-pop stores in Pakistan to buy inventory. Tajir is the first Pakistan-focused company funded by Y Combinator. Our latest funding round was led by Kleiner Perkins and YC Continuity, with participation from Flexport, Dylan Field (co-founder & CEO of Figma), and Austen Allred (co-founder & CEO of Lambda School), among others. Learn more about us in Forbes and TechCrunch.
- The best candidates will have over 3 years of sales experience in the FMCG sector.
- Desire to learn new techniques related to technology and eCommerce.
- Android mobile is required.
- Familiarity with Google Maps is required.
- Lead a team of Sales Officers in the market with full responsibility over their KPIs.
- This position is similar to an Area Manager or Market Development Executive position.
- Develop the market by introducing customers to Tajir.