Who we are
Tajir is the one-stop shop for mom-and-pop stores in Pakistan to buy inventory. Tajir is the first Pakistan-focused company funded by Y Combinator. Our latest funding round was led by Kleiner Perkins and YC Continuity, with participation from Flexport, Dylan Field (Co-founder & CEO of Figma), and Austen Allred (co-founder & CEO of Lambda School), among others. Learn more about us in Forbes and TechCrunch.
- Experience working with retailers in the market.
- Understand products, pricing and merchandising of FMCG products.
- Interested in the power of eCommerce to change the FMCG industry.
- Build relationships with suppliers.
- Ensure inventory targets are achieved.
- Develop knowledge of the product range and have a firm handle on quantitative metrics.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for your tasks.