Business Operations Analyst
Business Operations /
Who we are
Tajir is the one-stop shop for mom-and-pop stores in Pakistan to buy inventory. Tajir is the first Pakistan-focused company funded by Y Combinator. Our latest funding round was led by Kleiner Perkins and YC Continuity, with participation from Flexport, Dylan Field (Co-founder & CEO of Figma), and Austen Allred (co-founder & CEO of Lambda School), among others. Learn more about us in Forbes and TechCrunch.
Business Operations Analysts use data and intuition to make and execute business decisions. You are able to dive into any aspect of the business, diagnose problems, and execute high-quality solutions.
- Fresh graduates are eligible for the role.
- Quantitatively-oriented candidates are preferred.
- Interested in the power of eCommerce to change the FMCG industry.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- If you have worked in Sales or Distributor Operations, this role could be a good fit.
- Curious and able to execute across every division of the company.
- Use data and intuition to make business decisions.
- Develop knowledge of the product range, and have a firm handle on metrics.
- Combine modern software and market intelligence to forecast demand.
- Take responsibility for your tasks, and handle them end-to-end.