Who we are
Tajir is the one-stop shop for mom-and-pop stores in Pakistan to buy inventory. Tajir is the first Pakistan-focused company funded by Y Combinator. Our latest funding round was led by Kleiner Perkins and YC Continuity, with participation from Flexport, Dylan Field (co-founder & CEO of Figma), and Austen Allred (co-founder & CEO of Lambda School), among others. Learn more about us in Forbes and TechCrunch.
As a Sales Officer your job is to sell your company’s products or services. You are responsible for finding and winning new customers, and troubleshooting customer problems.
- Candidates with PSR, DSR, order-booking, merchandising or brand activation experience will be considered.
- Candidates with no sales experience, but a passion for sales will be considered.
- An Android mobile is required.
- Familiarity with Google Maps is required.
- Responsible for meeting sales targets.
- Develop the market by introducing customers to Tajir.
- Gather market intelligence and feedback.