Chief of Staff to the CEO
Business Operations /
Who we are
Tajir is the one-stop shop for mom-and-pop stores in Pakistan to buy inventory. Tajir is the first Pakistan-focused company funded by Y Combinator. Our latest funding round was led by Kleiner Perkins and YC Continuity, with participation from Flexport, Dylan Field (Co-founder & CEO of Figma), and Austen Allred (co-founder & CEO of Lambda School), among others. Learn more about us in Forbes and TechCrunch.
As Chief of Staff to the CEO, you are a high-impact executor, able to parachute into any problem. You thrive in high-velocity, unstructured environments and possess the business judgment and communication skills to collaborate with a variety of people. You're outrageously organized and thorough, anticipating potential issues before they become a problem. You will work closely with the CEO and gain exposure to high level strategy and decisions.
- 5+ years of experience in a high-intensity role in FMCG, high-growth startups, consulting or investment banking.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and extremely detail oriented.
- Able to dive into any problem across the organization, seek the required input to take a decision, and execute the solution to perfection.
- Help define the organizational structure to accommodate rapid increases in headcount.
- Be responsible for developing a strong sense of culture and community within the organization.