Who we are
Tajir is the one-stop shop for mom-and-pop stores in Pakistan to buy inventory. Tajir is the first Pakistan-focused company funded by Y Combinator. Our latest funding round was led by Kleiner Perkins and YC Continuity, with participation from Flexport, Dylan Field (Co-founder & CEO of Figma), and Austen Allred (co-founder & CEO of Lambda School), among others. Learn more about us in Forbes and TechCrunch.
- CA inter with articles completed or ACCA qualified with at least 12 months of industry experience.
- Articulate and high-quality written and verbal communication.
- Handling finance and accounts matters including bookkeeping, preparation of monthly management accounts, and preparation of final accounts.
- Monthly and annual tax compliance, including tax analyses to inform business decisions.
- Financial analyses to inform business decisions.
- Manage ongoing compliance.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Coordination and relationship management with external auditors, consultants and lawyers.
- Direct interaction with the leadership team.