Management Trainee Officer
MULTIPLE DEPARTMENTS /
Who we are
Tajir is the one-stop shop for mom-and-pop stores in Pakistan to buy inventory. Tajir is the first Pakistan-focused company funded by Y Combinator. Our latest funding round was led by Kleiner Perkins and YC Continuity, with participation from Flexport, Dylan Field (co-founder & CEO of Figma), and Austen Allred (co-founder & CEO of Lambda School), among others. Learn more about us in Forbes and TechCrunch.
We develop future leaders at Tajir
The Management Trainee program is designed to cultivate you as a future leader, through hands-on experience learning alongside seasoned operators in one of the most exciting, fastest growing companies of Pakistan.
You will rotate among multiple departments, learn cross-functional skills, and understand every nook and cranny of how Tajir operates. You will develop your leadership skills through working on live projects of critical importance to the company's strategic objectives.
- Bachelors or Masters degree, preferably in Management, Supply Chain, Marketing & Sales, HR, Finance, or Commerce.
- Fresh to 1 year of experience
- Skilled with Excel or Google Sheets
- High attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills