Who we are
Tajir is the one-stop shop for mom-and-pop stores in Pakistan to buy inventory. Tajir is the first Pakistan-focused company funded by Y Combinator. Our latest funding round was led by Kleiner Perkins and YC Continuity, with participation from Flexport, Dylan Field (Co-founder & CEO of Figma), and Austen Allred (co-founder & CEO of Lambda School), among others. Learn more about us in Forbes and TechCrunch.
- 3+ years of experience as a Department or Floor Manager
- Experience managing a team of people.
- Handle effective and accurate storekeeping.
- Oversee receiving processes, and ensure that accuracy and quality is ensured.
- Reduce damages and returns.
- Take ownership of stock maintenance.