Business Operations Analyst
Business Operations /
Who we are
Tajir is the one-stop shop for mom-and-pop stores in Pakistan to buy inventory. Tajir is the first Pakistan-focused company funded by Y Combinator. Our latest funding round was led by Kleiner Perkins and YC Continuity, with participation from Flexport, Dylan Field (Co-founder & CEO of Figma), and Austen Allred (co-founder & CEO of Lambda School), among others. Learn more about us in Forbes and TechCrunch.
- Preparation of analysis reports
- Preparation of all quantitative sale reports for management.
- Business diagnostic analysis to navigate business.
- Automation of reports in coordination with IT department.
- Monthly Quantitative Closing
- Brand Wise Volume Reporting
- Data validation & Daily Status Report
- Volume Analysis
- Sales by Outlet Data
- Numeric Distribution (ND) Health Analysis
- Financials (Plan vs Actual)
- Market Share Analysis
- Any other tasks assigned by operations lead from time to time
Qualification & Skills:
- ACCA / MBA FINANCE
- Proficiency in spreadsheets, documents and presentation.
- Should have command in letter and report writing.
- Strong communication skills.