Marketing – Marketing /
Scoop enables every company to confidently operate a hybrid work model (remote + in-office) while still maximizing safety, productivity, and performance. During COVID, more than 70% of the office-based workforce shifted to full-time work from home. Looking ahead to a post-COVID world, millions of organizations will undergo a major transformation to hybrid work, with 96% of all employees saying they want to work from home at least once per week. With Scoop, companies empower those employees with the flexibility to do their best work everywhere, increasing engagement and job satisfaction.
Marketing @ Scoop
Scoop’s vision is to empower employers and employees to achieve the full potential of flexible work, anywhere.
Marketing keeps the engine going at Scoop. Our Marketing team is laser focused on pipeline development and supporting our GTM team in driving ARR. Through scalable marketing strategies backed by strong data orientation, we aspire not just to sign prospects, but create long lasting Scoop customer evangelists.
We are hiring a Marketing Lead to set the foundations for all aspects of Marketing for the Scoop Hybrid Workforce Platform. In this role you will establish Scoop's core positioning and marketing strategy, execute our demand gen and customer acquisition campaigns in close partnership with Sales, develop high-value content, and work closely with Product to share the Scoop solution to the world.
You will report into our VP of Go To Market.
In this role, you will:
- Lead all marketing efforts and set the foundations for growing the Scoop Marketing team as we scale
- Design and execute customer acquisition campaigns to meet pipeline goals
- Develop, test, and scale efforts across multiple channels including paid advertising, email marketing, webinars, and more
- Own and consistently evolve Scoop’s website and associated content to increase conversion rates
- Partner with Product, Sales, Customer Success, and ScoopCare (User Support) to amplify product positioning and narrative
- Be responsible for establishing, tracking, and improving Scoop’s marketing effectiveness and efficiency metrics; lead our bi-weekly lead operational review
- Have 5-8 years total work experience and 4+ years in Marketing in B2B SaaS, ideally with significant time focused on demand generation and/or customer acquisition
- Have a strong track record of creating and executing strategic marketing plans for B2B products to support pipeline development
- Be experienced at executing pipeline generating campaigns across multiple channels, including email marketing, content marketing, paid digital, and webinars
- Have a strong understanding and working knowledge of marketing technologies; be experienced with tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Ads, Outreach, LinkedIn, etc.
- Be quantitatively minded with a strong bias toward data-driven decision making
- Have a strong mission orientation. You’re excited about the future of work and see the opportunity for hybrid work to be the best of both worlds for employees and employers!
- Have previous experience in product and/or content marketing
- Have experience at early / growth stage startups, and feel very comfortable being scrappy and adaptable to drive results
Life @ Scoop
At Scoop, we are taking on the ambitious challenge of building the tools, data, and insights that will enable any organization to successfully enable a hybrid workforce. We believe employees everywhere should be able to operate with flexibility and freedom - at home and at the workplace. We feel rewarded when we help give people the opportunity to do their best work and we embody that same spirit within our own culture. “Bet on ourselves and our team” is enshrined in our values and we work hard to ensure every team member’s time at Scoop is the most meaningful experience of their career.
Scoop’s atmosphere is dynamic and unique. It’s influenced by our backgrounds at successful startups, big tech companies, and premier consulting firms - blended and crafted into what feels natural and right for this company. We balance being both nimble and strategic by ensuring that we think quickly, create frameworks to assist in decision making, and adjust our roadmap when new information arises. We’ve worked hard to develop a culture we’re extremely proud of and excited to share (we’ve even won awards for best leadership, culture, diversity, compensation, and benefits along the way!)
Scoop was started in 2015 with a focus on improving the daily commute for employers and their employees. We built Scoop into the largest carpooling platform in the country, believing deeply in what it meant to bring meaning and empowerment to the daily lives of employees. We developed tremendous expertise along the way in solving challenges at the intersection of employer and employee.
Now, as we look ahead to 2021, we know COVID has transformed the world - and the commute - and it’s clear that hybrid work is the future. With an incredibly talented team of ~32 people, several years of runway, and tremendous expertise in building solutions for HR teams and their organizations, we’re excited to expand our focus and lead the transition to the hybrid workforce.