Sr Manager, User Acquisition
Tala was named one of the top 50 FinTech companies in the world. We are a financial technology company on a mission to make financial services simple, inclusive, and accessible for the doers and dreamers globally. More than 5 million people in emerging markets have borrowed through our smartphone app, which provides instant credit scoring, lending, education, and other personalized financial services. Headquartered in Santa Monica, we support the needs of our customers in Kenya, Mexico, Philippines, and India.
As a member of the global marketing team, you will be responsible for leading the development, planning, and execution of our performance marketing strategies alongside our local marketing teams. You will help build, strengthen, and effectively manage Tala’s user acquisition strategy across all markets to fuel our growth.
What you'll do:
- Launch, manage, and optimize paid campaigns across Facebook, Google, ad networks, and ad exchanges
- Monitor, optimize, and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Develop A/B test plans, measure performance and drive user acquisition strategy based on testing
- Coordinate with the Brand & Marketing Design teams and local ad agencies to provide recommendations on ad creative and copy based on performance
- Collaborate with Credit, Finance, Design and Research teams on local customer research and market dynamics
- Manage and maintain the integration of all marketing data with existing our analytics stack, in coordination with our business intelligence team
- Help shape the development of technical tools designed to streamline UA operations and analysis
- Generate alignment with regional marketers in the localization of campaigns; provide support for measuring ROI of local campaigns
- Develop app store optimization (ASO) strategies to ensure that all our apps appear at the top of the search results and to maximize install conversion rate
What you'll need:
- 4+ years of mobile user acquisition experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a performance marketing budget across top marketing channels
- Ample knowledge about the mobile advertising industry, mobile measurement
- Strong analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement, campaign performance and optimizations
- Creative problem-solving acumen, with the analytical rigor to verify or invalidate assumptions
- Strong experience conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad creatives
- Strong proficiency with business intelligence tools
- Curiosity, humility, empathy, true collaborator, service-oriented attitude of “Customer First”
Our vision is to build a new financial ecosystem where everyone can participate on equal footing and access the tools they need to be financially healthy. We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we’re proud to have a diverse global team that represents a multitude of backgrounds, cultures, and experience. We hire talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.