Channel & Alliances Manager UK&I
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Sales / Business Development – Alliances
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
As part of the UK team you will be:
- Managing Channel revenue to quota
- Building a high-value relationship with the UK/I sales team
- Build and manage the Channel network in the UK/I market
- Drive incremental Pipeline with assigned Channel partners
- Work on indirect opportunities and ensure their follow up
- Working closely with the other Channel Managers in EMEA
- Drive enablement with partners to develop skills and knowledge (trainings, webinars, webex,…)
- Organizing events with your channels
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of proven success record in selling enterprise software, Direct Sales and/or Indirect Sales through VARs and system integrators
- Existing network in UK/I ecosystem
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great team player
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives in Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Support, and Finance.
- High energy, enthusiasm and passion for the business
- Fluency in English
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.