Technical Alliance Snowflake Developer
Engineering / R&D – R&D Operations
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Talend is seeking a Technical Alliance Snowflake Developer - Talend Components to join the R&D Team in Nantes. You will work in a fast-paced environment collaborating with an international and agile team of very talented people.
- Design and implement Talend connectors;
- Actively monitor new technologies;
- Perform unit and integration tests;
- Implement POCs and be able to give arguments to support your choices.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of JAVA back-end development;
- Experience of working with JDBC, XML, Junits, Maven, Avro and JSON;
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Willingness to learn and to question yourself and others. Be pro-active and curious
Optional, but desirable:
- Knowledge of Big Data, SAP ERP, Docker, Kubernetes, CXF or another ETL product, is a plus;
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP/REST), knowledge of CXF is a plus.
- AWS, Snowflake, Azure, Google cloud, Apache Beam, NoSQL
What we offer you:
- Join a passionate team and work with the latest technologies
- Collaborate and support colleagues from all over the world
- A challenging but rewarding environment
- Top modern offices with ideal locations
- Regular team events and company celebrations
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.