Marketing Manager - DACH 12 Months FTC
Bonn, Germany /
Marketing – Field Marketing / Demand Generation /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Are you ready to join the team that sets the bar for revolutionizing how business is done?
Talend is hiring a proactive, collaborative, results-oriented Marketing Manager to help grow our business in the DACH region.
In this role you will have a direct impact on the success of our Field Sales organization, driving marketing efforts to grow the Sales pipeline and market penetration for the DACH region.
- Partner with the DACH Sales leadership and the EMEA demand generation team to build a plan that combines local and global activities to maximise local impact.
- Organize and execute a variety of digital and other marketing programs to drive pipeline generation and awareness for the DACH market, including digital and future physical events
- Collaborate with partners to develop joint marketing plans and campaigns.
- Work closely with other internal Marketing teams including brand & corporate, product marketing, digital, customer marketing and others to build, coordinate and integrate field marketing programs.
- Support the delivery of an excellent local digital experience on the German website and the German social media company channels.
- Be accountable for ROI of marketing programs: Monitor program results in the reporting tool.
- 3+ of marketing experience, specifically with a background in B2B Marketing. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with Sales management
- Strong understanding of demand generation fundamentals and best practices to drive success, including a focus on metrics tracking and results.
- Fluency in German and English, with excellent oral and written skills
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important, particularly an entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to thrive in an environment of change and ambiguity
- Experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders to drive a project or program to success
- Analytics tools and CRM experience (Tableau, SFDC or similar tools)
- Experience in budget management.
- Experience in the enterprise software industry, BI or SaaS
- Marketing automation experience
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 3rd Time in a Row Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant
- "Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.