Customer Success – Customer Success Managers
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Talend is the global leader in Big Data Integration. We’re looking for a Subscription Manager to ensure our Customers are getting value and renewing from Talend products and solutions.
Customers don’t just buy a product, they buy into a solution and a relationship. You will be responsible for ensuring customers success by owning the renewal and growth of a high volume of accounts working in collaboration with our sales, CSM, professional services, support, and R&D teams.
Who we are:
Talend is a rapidly growing leader in the data and application integration space. We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and India. Our customers are thought leaders in data integration and big data and they represent some of the biggest and best names in retail, financial services, consumer products, and business services.
We enable data driven companies to be more effective at what they do by providing them with the tools, infrastructure, and guidance to make informed business decisions. Our architecture and technology uniquely position us to take advantage of constant innovation in data and processing technologies, such as Hadoop and Spark. As a result, we provide the fastest, most scalable data integration platform in the industry, and we support Big Data natively. Data, analytics, and predictable forecasts are becoming ever more important to us as our company reaches its next phase of maturity and reporting requirements.
We established a Customer Success function just over a 2 years ago and the team is now almost 200 people strong and growing rapidly – consisting of Professional Services Consultants, Support Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Customer Success Architects, and a Technical Enablement Team with a passion for creating successful, loyal customers.
· Be a key part of a growing global revenue team managing a renewal quota
· Drive renewals and identify opportunities for growth (via upsells and cross-sells) within your Customer base
· Closely work with your respective Account Executives and sales leadership to nurture your Customer opportunities to closure in quarter.
· Forecast your entire portfolio and report risks and opproutnites to your business partners.
· Be innovative and make an impact: on your Customers, on your team, and on the company.
· Responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing of maintenance/service/license contracts for assigned region or account.
· Increases renewal sales for assigned region or account(s).
· Demonstrates knowledge of the organization’s various products and maintenance contracts and educates customers on business practices and associated contractual implications.
· Ensures customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements on demand for new customers, and also for renewals in quarter
· Must meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements.
· Maintain account team relationships and transfers leads as appropriate.
· Accurately forecast renewals in salesforce.com.
· Identify risk early and manage internal resources to address customer issues and ensure a full renewal.
· Help our customers upsell and grow with our cloud products.
We are seeking someone with:
· 3+ years current experience in a Customer facing sales based role
· Experience developing Customer relationships in a renewals team, as an account manager, inside sales, Customer Success Management, renewal sales, or direct response role in the past
· You have either direct experience or experience working with customers using modern Cloud, Big Data, MDM or Data Integration technologies.
· Experience selling SaaS subscription revenue model
· Track record of consistently exceeding renewal and NPS targets
· A highly quantitative approach to understanding, measuring, and forecasting Customer behavior and revenue
· Sales experience with a quota. Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
· Experience using salesforce.com.
· The ability to work across geographies and cultures
· Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) or higher
· Intellectual curiosity
· Sense of humor
How you will be measured:
· Retaining and growing revenue within the existing Customer base
· Increasing Executive visibility into your Customer base
· Increasing Customer health scores
· Creating Talend advocates in your Customer base
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.