Corporate Sales Analyst - Cloud Integration Software
Redwood City, CA
Sales / Business Development – Sales Operations
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
The Corporate Sales Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. The development and tracking of key performance indicators will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision-making to drive improvements for sales and revenue generation.
The Corporate Sales Analyst will create both standardized and custom reports, conduct quantitative product and sales analysis, provide support and assess future needs and data integrity. This role will be responsible for standardizing the tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
What you’ll be working on:
- Develop meaningful dashboards and KPIs using analytic tools to present data that can be consumed rapidly by decision makers.
- Provide analytical insights into current state of the business that can be leveraged for growth opportunities
- Identify opportunities to improve sales processes and work with cross-functional groups to implement these improvements.
- Create and perform Sales user training as required. Can include training on the use of CRM, the demonstration of best practices as well as new process introductions.
- Develop insightful and interactive business intelligence reports (KPIs, operating metrics, business metrics, ad-hoc queries), dashboards, and scorecards that can be consumed rapidly by decision makers.
- Data driven individual with a strong business acumen and focus on analytical problem solving, data manipulation and management skills
- Experience with using Salesforce.com and Tableau required
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to turn data into a story for our business partners
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and a focus on learning with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong organization skills, time management skills, detail-orientation, and ability to multi-task
- Education, Certification, Training and Minimum Qualification:
- 2+ years of sales operations/analytics experience
- Expertise in BI (2+ years of experience in Tableau strongly preferred)
- Advanced SQL skills and experience writing complex queries
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- Equity for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook Air or Windows laptop
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.