Head of Self Service, Go-to-Market Strategy
Redwood City, California /
Marketing – Growth /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend Data Fabric brings together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. It simplifies all aspects of working with data for analysis and use, driving critical business outcomes.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Remote candidates in the U.S. considered
Talend is seeking a Head of Self-Service, Go-to-Market Strategy who will be responsible for setting, building, and evolving the vision for Talend’s self-serve solutions. They will be responsible for the execution of Talend’s self-service business development plans to re-imagine a fully digital customer experience that can be executed at scale. This individual will be responsible for aligning core and supporting functional groups within the company for critical activities designed to support the self-serve customer work stream.
This position will be based in the US, but can be remote, and will roll up to the Go-to-Market Strategy VP under the Chief Revenue Officer. Some travel required.
- Accountable for the end-to-end delivery of the self-serve Talend journey and owning the evolution of the self-serve vision and strategy
- Develop self-serve/ecommerce sales and marketing strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Partner across Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to define requirements for product, infrastructure, and process to enable an optimal self-service customer experience
- Drive transformational change in how we on-board, support and grow self-serve customers at scale, focusing on the delivery of user-friendly self-serve experience using technology to digitize the customer journey
- Build and implement the process to identify, through automated and scalable means, the self-serve customers more suited to a managed service product (or vice versa) and develop a process to transition them accordingly
- Champion the acceleration of technology adoption as a differentiated competency including automation, AI and maturing tools
- Conduct extensive research to understand product development, marketing, sales, and delivery strategies from vendors adopting and transforming the digital experience
- Define and implement meaningful self-service growth metrics to optimize for business results, and communicate results, insights, and recommendations to senior leadership
- 7+ years of relevant business experience in SaaS, building product-led self-serve growth engine and ecommerce solutions
- Experience in strategy consulting, product management, and/or digital channel management with proven success in designing an end-to-end customer journey at scale
- Sharp, strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision. History of running quickly with little supervision. Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments.
- Multi-discipline awareness, with demonstrated success collaborating with marketing, support, sales, and product organizations. Foundational understanding of how these functions operate.
- Must develop and report on key business KPIs, grounding decisions in business analytics. Experience working with Sales Operations function to generate appropriate reporting and dashboarding.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to speak fluently to senior executives, salespeople, and product managers.
- Job Role may evolve as business transformation continues. Flexibility and adaptability to change is a must.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Equity for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) for full-time employees
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.