Boston, Massachusetts /
Sales / Business Development – Channels and Alliances /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
The goal of this role is to drive programs, that entice regional partners to drive repeatable and incremental business through Talend’s partners ecosystem. This person is responsible for the South Central regional SI’s and VAR’s. This includes maintaining executive relationships, articulating joint value propositions, and developing demand generation programs and executing on a go to market plan. Go to market plan will include pipeline development programs, targeted account plans and resource training programs. The ideal candidate will bring a wealth of skills and experience in GTM as well as demand generation programs and be able to hold partners accountable to the defined programs. You will have responsibilities with our partners and your assigned sales region to drive business with partners.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Located in MA, NY or NJ
- Ability & drive to hit quarterly and annual quota
- Team player with consistent success in cross functional organization structures with Focus on Sales and Marketing
- Passion for Sales and Technology
- Ability to execute on defined strategy and capable of blending technology and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- Capable of building and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives in Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Support and Finance
- Proficient in developing and executing jointly committed business and marketing plans focused on the region
- Must have interacted collaboratively with partner and be able to hold them accountable
- Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills
- Understanding of the data and application integration markets, current market trends, and industry players
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-growing dynamic company
- Up to 35% travel required with territory
- Bachelor’s degree and other significant business experience
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.