Marketing Automation Specialist - Outreach.io
Marketing – Marketing Operations
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is part of the Marketing Operations department and directly reports to the Marketing Automation and Operations Manager. This is a hands-on, strategic, solutions-oriented role that helps manage all operational aspects of our sales development email platform and marketing nurture campaigns by strategically focusing on our use of the email programs and their success at moving leads through the sales and marketing funnels and ultimately driving higher revenue. This role will have primary responsibility for building and evolving all
- Operationalize sales outreach planning and reporting to clearly measure and report on the success of leads.
- Develop and scale the current sales outreach strategy with the goal of driving net new prospect pipeline. In this critical role, you’ll support the strategy, execution, reporting, and results of all things outreach.
- Be our sales outreach evangelist and turn our email efforts into a finely-tuned machine – you will partner closely with our marketing, sales, and ops teams
- Partner with sales and marketing to identify gaps, and then develop the strategy and campaigns that will make an impact on the lead velocity and conversion rates
- Work with sales development reps to launch tailored and integrated 1:1 and 1:few campaigns to our leads.
- Create and maintain key marketing metrics and reporting, measure and report on campaign effectiveness and help leadership team understand business impact of key activities.
- Put tools, templates, and processes to work. Create, document and refine our content life-cycle practices and governance measures — for a smoother end-to-end process.
- Maintain close communication with Sales Development team to roll-out new templates and sequences
- Sales processes - create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, sales training, and new employee onboarding
- Support strategy and execution of marketing nurture campaigns. Ensure leads/contacts flow smoothly between sales/marketing in regard to communications.
- Understand lead and contact follow up process and help improve time to first sales touch/contact
- Support marketing operations team on other projects
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Marketo and Outreach or similar platform preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SalesForce preferred
- B2B background preferred
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Superior interpersonal, team-building and persuasion skills
Although the role can be based anywhere in the US, it is preferred that the candidate be based in either Redwood City, Dallas, Minneapolis or Philadelphia.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.