Nantes, France /
Engineering / R&D – Development /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
We are looking for a cloud developer to integrate the team in charge of developing and deploying in production new features for Dataops platform.
We are looking for a developer mastering Spring, Java, Docker and with experience with message queues like Kafka. The developer will be in charge, step by step, to develop and ship the new features of the product
The ideal candidate should be well-versed with the entire software development lifecycle. Apart from possessing strong technical skills, she or he should be opened to technical and non technical options that will help improve the product.
Dataops platform is developed in Java with Springboot. It uses Docker, Kubernetes and modern CI / CD technology. The backends in use are PostgreSQL, TimescaleDB, AMQ, Kafka, MongoDB, Zookeeper.
· Integrate the team in charge of developing and deploying in production new features for Dataops Platform
· Design the API for the new services under development
Skills and experience
· At least around 2 years of practical experience in software development
· Willingness to work in a large organization
· In-depth knowledge and practical experience in Java, Spring and Docker
· Ability to communicate smoothly, effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Experience with architecting and implementing solutions at scale
· Experience in API design
Nice to have
· Experience with Kubernetes
· Experience with Postgresql, MongoDB, one time series database
· Experience with KAFKA
· Experience in working within a distributed & international agile team environment
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.