Channel & Alliances Manager
Sales / Business Development – Channel
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
As part of the France Team you will be:
- Managing Channel revenue to quota
- Building a high-value relationship with the French sales team
- Building out and managing the VAR network in France
- Driving enablement into Talend VARs to develop skills and knowledge (trainings, webinars, webex,…)
- Working closely with the other Channel Managers in other countries
- Working on building pipeline and work on indirect opportunities and ensure their follow up
- Exchanging information with internal Account Managers
- Organizing events with your channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management
- Ideally 5+ years of proven success record in selling enterprise software and cloud subscription deals through the use of partners, resellers, and system integrators in France
- Existing network in French VAR ecosystem
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great team player
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives in Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Support, and Finance.
- High energy, enthusiasm and passion for the business
- Fluency in French and English
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.