Global Head of Paid Search
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Marketing – Web Marketing
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
At Talend we are looking for a results driven Global Head of Paid Search. The Global Head of Paid Search role will be responsible for driving pipeline and revenue from paid search for all regions. This is a high impact and revenue focused role. The position requires a strategic and global mindset to drive excellence in execution. This is a new role within the marketing organisation and is a great opportunity for someone to shape how we build our strategy and operations for Paid Search.
Location Flexible: Open to people based near a Talend office in USA or EMEA
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
- Develop the global strategy for Paid Search for all regions
- Develop our in-house processes and team based on ROI impact
- Optimisation of paid search campaigns from keywords to ad copy to landing pages
- Driving a consistent testing strategy for testing for paid search that improves ROI and pipe to spend ratio
- Appoint and manage any 3rd party vendors or partners to support our paid search programs
- Manage our global PPC budget
- Work closely with the web development team to create and manage landing page optimisation tests to increase conversion volume and quality
- Work closely with marketing team members (content, social, field marketing, etc.) to deliver a collaborative strategy
- Build a strong relationship with the sales development team and assist in lead follow up processes through training and sales enablement materials about digital marketing
- Be global and ensure all paid search is not just translated but are truly localised representations of our company
- Ownership of the lead, opportunity and pipeline metrics from paid search and be responsible for reporting on the key successes
- You’ve done this before – you know what good looks like and what it takes to get there
- You have a deep understanding and passion for all things paid search
- Minimum of 5 years' experience running paid search in house
- You have passion to improve user experience from search result to on page experience
- You have a passion for B2B marketing and using PPC to drive pipeline for our business
- You are a strategic partner and build great cross functional relationships
- You are metrics driven and ensure paid search is correctly measured to show business impact
- Location Flexible: Open to people based near a Talend office in USA or EMEA
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.