Senior Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Redwood City, California /
Information Technology – Business Systems /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
The Sr. Salesforce Business Systems Analyst will help lead or assist in gathering requirements, designing and testing system implementations and providing day to day operational support. You will interface with the business to ensure timely and effective delivery of solutions to meet the business requirements. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is a self-starter and known for being a team player with a positive attitude and a focus on learning with a continuous improvement mindset.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
· Serve as a key subject matter expert on complex and/or critical business issues and processes with particular emphasis on CRM systems and sales and support processes
· Solve complex problems and develops innovative solutions related to the CRM platforms utilized by the business segments supported
· Perform analysis, administration, documentation, troubleshooting, testing, software and data environment refreshes as needed
· Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
· Create/change screen layouts, LOVs, fields, business rules (validations and workflow) to support business requirements
· Package and deploy software changes to all environments (development, testing, production)
· Work with Sales, Customer Success, Customer Service, Marketing, and IT
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU:
· You are a rock star and your business partners enjoy partnering with you
· 3+ years of Salesforce.com administration and customization
· 3+ years working on implementations of the Salesforce.com application
· Certified Salesforce.com Administrator a plus
· Demonstrable domain knowledge of Sales, Customer Success, Customer Service, and Marketing business functions.
· Intermediate level of proficiency in Salesforce.com administrative tasks such as creating user profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards
· Experience with data management and relational database design and familiarity with data formats, table joins, ETL, etc.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
· Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables
· Demonstrate ability to remain calm when trouble shooting user issues
· Demonstrate ability to influence business teams on maximizing the applications being developed leveraging the best solutions
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Equity consideration for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) for full-time employees
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.