Technical Support Engineer
Beijing, China /
Customer Success – Customer Success Architecture /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
To support the fast-growing needs of our TALEND Beijing Office, we are seeking a Technical Support Engineer (TSE) for our Beijing office to represent Talend and communicate with customers via telephone or email to resolve technical issues submitted by our customers.
As a Technical Support Engineer (TSE), you will represent Talend and communicate with customers via telephone, (case) emails and remote visual sessions to resolve cases opened with the Talend Support team. A TSE will need to:
· Bring customer requests to full resolution in a timely manner. This involves troubleshooting, replicating customer issues, updating the investigation process and delivering solutions (fix versions, workarounds, patches, etc.).
· Work with R&D department to manage product defects.
· Manage escalations with the help of the regional support manager.
· Proactively monitor risks of customer dissatisfaction/escalation.
· Create knowledge base content to capture new learning for re-use throughout the company and user base.
· Contribute in improvement of our processes and systems.
· Work in early morning shift to synchronize with Australia customers on the east coast (3 hours ahead) or Japan customers (1 hour ahead).
· Excellent English communication skills. Or, proficient in Japanese and good English reading/writing skill.
· Good at managing pressure and managing customer expectations.
· Autonomy and Teamwork sprit.
· Solid JAVA knowledge and JAVA program troubleshooting experience.
· Familiar with Linux instructions.
Experience in one or more of the following domains:
· Webservices (SOAP, REST) and ESB
· Big-Data technologies and products
· SAAS / PaaS/ Cloud
· Talend development or administration experience is preferred
· Bachelor’s degree and graduate in Computer Science (or a related technical field).
· Customer facing work experience (such as customer tech support, customer success management, etc.) is preferred.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 3rd Time in a Row Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant
- "Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.