Senior QA Engineer
Nantes, France /
Engineering / R&D – Quality Assurance /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
As part of its growth, Talend is looking for a Senior QA Developer (m/f) for its Data Stewardship team based in Nantes, France.
Data Stewardship is part of our Data governance tool and allows our customers to organize interactions between users and data and manage data groups.
· Work closely with product owner, QA lead & development team to design relevant end to end (E2E) test cases
· Implement fully automated integration and system tests following a BDD (Behavior Driven Development) methodology
· Design and develop test automation framework enhancements
· Ensure the E2E tests can be run in a continuous integration pipeline, from environment provisioning to the test results report
· Design and execution of manual tests
· Report and track defects
Skills and experience:
· BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
· 5+ years of practical experience in the role of QA Engineer or Software Developer
· In-depth knowledge and practical experience in testing techniques
· Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing
· Experience in working within a distributed agile team environment
· Passionate about software quality to provide the best experience to our customers
· Strong willing to learn new things including the latest technology
Optional, but desirable:
· Experience in load and performance testing methodology and framework (Gatling)
· Test Tools and Frameworks like JBehave, Cucumber, Selenium, RestAssured
· Container and Container Orchestration (Docker / K8S)
· Cloud Environments / Deployments (AWS, Azure)
What we offer you:
· Join a passionate team and work with the latest cloud native approaches and technologies (Spark, Beam, K8S, Docker, Kafka, Terraform, AWS, Azure to name a few)
· A challenging but rewarding environment with international scope
· Top modern offices with ideal locations
· Regular team events and company celebrations, as well as free drinks
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.