Strategic Account Executive - Cloud Data Integration Leader
Sales / Business Development – Account Executives / Field Sales
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
We’re looking for a dynamic and ambitious salesperson to help us evangelize Talend and close pivotal cloud deals. We have an opening for an experienced sales executive to join our winning sales team. We are looking for a track record of proven success with saas software sales focused on infrastructure software or related segments.
As a Strategic Account Executive at Talend, you are a hunter and sales leader experienced in selling into Enterprise accounts. As a successful candidate, you are a creative, energetic, self-starter who understands the sales process. You know how to sell innovation and business value and can drive deals forward to compress decision cycles. Always hunting for new opportunities, you must be able to rapidly land new accounts while cross-selling and upselling into existing accounts. Along with the chance to close exciting deals, we also offer accelerators above 100% quota attainment. This is a career defining opportunity.
· Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days
· Close both net new accounts and expand existing accounts
· Efficiently identify and close fast initial lands while managing longer, complex expansion sale cycles
· Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
· Track all customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
· Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
· Evangelize Talend's enterprise cloud data platform
· Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
· Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
· You have previously worked in a growth-focused software company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a entrepreneurial environment
· Prior success in big data, Cloud, or SaaS sales
· Ability to simply articulate the business benefits of modern cloud technologies
· Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
· Success closing net new accounts while expanding existing accounts
· Must understand cloud data warehouses, Spark and big data
· Passion for cloud technologies
Why you should be interested in this role:
1) You'll be our only AE in Atlanta
2) We're in the space to be in for the next 10 years - we help our clients monetize their data.
3) Low quota - aggressive accelerators
4) Perfect sized company - we're not a struggling start-up, not a behemoth
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.