Lead Marketing Operations Analyst
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania /
Marketing – Marketing Operations /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Talend is looking for a proven professional in marketing operations to support our team. The ideal candidate is passionate about B2B technology, lead generation, marketing automation infrastructure, sales operations, and campaign execution. This role will act as a strategic business partner to field marketing, inside sales, sales ops and IT in order to drive implementation of marketing programs, support sales and marketing initiatives, and identify opportunities for continuously improving results.
The Marketing Operations Manager will also work closely with the global marketing operations team in creating the desired global framework in order to create consistent processes and improved results. The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy and be very adept in a CRM system as well because keys to success will be the ability to problem solve to get the most out of current systems, identify new technologies, and make the most out of our systems. As is typical of marketing operations in general, this position requires the ability to get things done under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple priorities. This position touches and influences many departments so the candidate must demonstrate the ability to operate and excel at the strategic as well as tactical levels.
- Assist in managing the continuous sync between Marketo and Salesforce, working to improve and maximize this.
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations team to continuously bridge the gap between marketing and sales to ensure smooth handoff of the lead management process to marketing and sales. Manage flow of accounts and contacts as well.
- Monitor and ensure data integrity within Marketo/SFDC and identify opportunities for more efficient data handling and the flow of leads to and from other systems.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Own and enhance our martech stack, including leading effort to recommend and implement new tools/apps that will support aggressive growth goals.
- Onboard Sales teams and train in new processes and technologies.
- Manage existing routing, dedupe processes.
- Technology support and License allocation
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales Operation, Sales, Analytics and other marketing teams to ensure smooth flow of information between the teams.
- Identify marketplace trends, tools, and technologies that drive online acquisition and higher quality of leads.
- Support ad hoc requests to provide stakeholders with intelligent, actionable insight into the health of the business.
- Lead database cleansing, enrichment, and acquisition initiatives.
- Troubleshoot to solve for issues
- Support through reporting and data analysis, forecasting, and performance tracking, to enable data-driven strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company
- Design, manage, and constantly improve lead management, lead flow, and broader marketing processes and procedures through deployment of best practices and cultivation of new marketing tools and systems
- 5 – 8+ years of marketing experience in a technology company, with a minimum of 4 years working with Marketing/Sales CRM systems and tools
- Marketo and Salesforce experience a must
- B2B experience required
- Passion for data, reporting, analysis and systems
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Hands-on experience in building reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Marketo
- Experience with data-input, data-cleansing and data-maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Although listed as Philadelphia, we will consider candidates based anywhere in the US, preferably in the Eastern or Central time zones.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.