Marketing Operations Manager
Redwood City, California /
Marketing – Marketing Operations /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend Data Fabric brings together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. It simplifies all aspects of working with data for analysis and use, driving critical business outcomes.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Talend is looking for a proven professional in marketing operations to support our team. The ideal candidate is passionate about B2B technology, lead generation, marketing automation infrastructure, sales operations, and campaign execution. This role will act as a strategic business partner to field marketing, inside sales, sales ops and IT in order to drive implementation of marketing programs, support sales and marketing initiatives, and identify opportunities for continuously improving results.
The Marketing Operations Manager will also work closely with the global marketing operations team in creating the desired global framework in order to create consistent processes and improved results. The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy and be very adept in a CRM system as well because keys to success will be the ability to problem solve to get the most out of current systems, identify new technologies, and make the most out of our systems. As is typical of marketing operations in general, this position requires the ability to get things done under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple priorities. This position touches and influences many departments so the candidate must demonstrate the ability to operate and excel at the strategic as well as tactical levels.
- Assist in managing the continuous sync between Marketo and Salesforce, working to improve and maximize this.
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations team to continuously bridge the gap between marketing and sales to ensure smooth handoff of the lead management process to marketing and sales. Manage flow of accounts and contacts as well.
- Monitor and ensure data integrity within Marketo/SFDC and identify opportunities for more efficient data handling and the flow of leads to and from other systems.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Own and enhance our martech stack, including leading effort to recommend and implement new tools/apps that will support aggressive growth goals.
- Onboard Sales teams and train in new processes and technologies.
- Manage existing routing, dedupe processes.
- Technology support and License allocation
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales Operation, Sales, Analytics and other marketing teams to ensure smooth flow of information between the teams.
- Identify marketplace trends, tools, and technologies that drive online acquisition and higher quality of leads.
- Support ad hoc requests to provide stakeholders with intelligent, actionable insight into the health of the business.
- Lead database cleansing, enrichment, and acquisition initiatives.
- Troubleshoot to solve for issues
- Support through reporting and data analysis, forecasting, and performance tracking, to enable data-driven strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company
- Design, manage, and constantly improve lead management, lead flow, and broader marketing processes and procedures through deployment of best practices and cultivation of new marketing tools and systems
- 5 – 8+ years of marketing experience in a technology company, with a minimum of 4 years working with Marketing/Sales CRM systems and tools
- Marketo and Salesforce experience a must
- B2B experience required
- Passion for data, reporting, analysis and systems
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Hands-on experience in building reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Marketo
- Experience with data-input, data-cleansing and data-maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Although listed as Redwood City, CA, we will consider candidates based anywhere in the US.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Equity for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) for full-time employees
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.