Corporate Sales Representative - DACH
Sales / Business Development – Corporate Sales / Inside Sales
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
The core mission of the role of the Inside Sales or CSR DACH (Corporate Sales Representative) is a) to drive annual subscription revenue/ACV in the assigned territory (SMB markets).
The revenue production will come from the development of new accounts by qualifying inbound leads and driving outbound prospecting initiatives, as well as increasing Talend footprint in existing accounts (upsell/cross-sell).
- Exceed assigned territory revenue quota
- Generate expected weekly incremental pipeline
- Deliver expected Sales Activity levels
- Partners: support the development of key partners in DACH
- Adopt Talend sales processes
- Follows up inbound leads as per Talend SLAs, with in-depth conversations and multiple touches to qualify for sales-ready opportunity
- Cold prospection of target accounts to identify and build relationships with key personnel in these accounts.
- SFDC management: convert leads to accounts & opportunities, update activities and new info in SFDC, check data quality and maintain SFDC across all sales stages.
- Build and execute territory plans
- Liaise with local Channel team to drive an indirect model in the Corporate space and identify best suited partners to generate and manager pipeline
- Determine matching solution alone or with chosen VAR, independently present Talend portfolio or solution, on-site and remotely (Zoo calls).
- Involve Pre-Sales or partner technological resources as needed
- Forecast accurately
dealsto management and act as consolidated point for deal information
- Language skills required: German and English, additional languages (e.g. French) a plus
- Minimum 1+ Years quota-carrying Inside Sales Experience, preferably selling Software solutions
- Must have experience with quarterly and monthly and account/territory planning in a partner-focused environment
- Must have experienced in territory building, cold calling and lead development
- Sales 2.0 approach – Communications, Marketing Automation, Collaboration, Sales Intelligence
- Consistent record of over -achievement of revenue plan
- Ability to maintain high volumes of activities per day / strong time management skills /open to new approaches
- Experience in selling Software solutions and/or subscription services
- Experience with data management / platform technologies a plus and experience in the Big Data/Data Integration/Data Quality market or interacting with open source community!
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.