Senior Salesforce Developer
Redwood City, CA
Information Technology – IT Operations
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
The Sr. Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the design, configuration, development, and deployment of CRM solutions on the Salesforce platform. Apart from strong development skills on the Salesforce platform, he/she must possess good interpersonal skills to be able to partner with business analysts, end users, and IT personnel to create and implement end to end solutions
· Responsible for the development of new and enhancements of existing Salesforce Platform and Force.com cloud-based applications, including systems analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance.
· Perform administration tasks including but not limited to managing fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, validation rules, email notifications, custom buttons/links, reports, dashboards, roles, profiles, and sharing rules.
· Work with business analysts and business partners to understand their business processes and requirements, and be able to convert them into technical design.
· Maintains end-user guides, release notes and all support documentation, including tracking bugs, enhancements, and features. Prepare project documentation including technical specifications and unit test scripts.
· Partners with leadership to recommend solutions to business needs based upon on-going research into new system features and functionality.
· Full development life cycle - admin, configure, develop including object/field customization, deploy/test in sandbox, deploy/verify in production
· 6+ years of experience in a corporate technology environment developing Salesforce and CRM related technology programs is a must. Strong exposure to the Salesforce.com data model, data architecture, and data management.
· In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com platform coupled with a good understanding of common business processes.
· You must be a confident self-starter individual who can completely own the delivery of high value work products with competing priorities.
· Salesforce Platform Developer and Advanced Administrator certifications a plus.
· BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or a related field.
· Visual Force pages
· APEX classes
· Apex batch processes
· Apex Web services and APIs
· Custom buttons/links
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- Equity for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook Air or Windows laptop
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.