Marketing Team: Paid Acquisition Manager - US Remote
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania /
Marketing – Field Marketing / Demand Generation /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
At Talend we are looking for a results driven Paid Acquisition Manager. The role will be responsible for driving pipeline and revenue from paid channels for North America & Canada. This is a high impact and revenue focused role. The position requires a strategic mindset to drive excellence in execution.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
- Develop and execute effective paid marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including paid search, display and paid social etc.
- Optimization of campaigns from keywords, to audiences, to ad copy to landing pages
- Continuously testing new copy, creative and design to improve CPCs, CPLs and on page conversion rates to maximize ROI.
- Manage the NORAM paid acquisition budget
- Work closely with marketing team members (web, marketing operations, field marketing, etc.) to deliver a collaborative strategy
- Build a strong relationship with the sales development team and assist in lead follow up processes through training and sales enablement
- Ownership of the lead, opportunity and pipeline metrics from paid acquisition and responsible for reporting on the key successes
WE WOULD BE EXCITED ABOUT YOU IF YOU HAD.....
- 5+ years' experience in digital marketing (B2B/SaaS preferable)
- Experience working with PPC platforms (Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- You are Google Ads certified with a proven record of successfully executing paid search campaigns
- You have a deep understanding of analytics, marketing attribution and tracking
- You have passion to improve user experience from search result to on page experience
- You are a strategic partner and build great cross functional relationships
Although the posting says Philadelphia, we will also consider candidates in the Eastern and Central time zones.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.