Sales Development Representative France (Lead Generation)
Suresnes, France /
Sales / Business Development – Corporate Sales / Inside Sales /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for technology and is hungry for the opportunity to demonstrate how you can transfer your current sales experience into an ever-changing technology company that is a leader in its field – comprehensive training will be provided, all we are looking for is a tenacious individual, with some experience targeting enterprise accounts, prospecting and following up on marketing leads.
This position will be based in our Suresnes office and will be covering France and surrounding French speaking countries.
Sales Development Representatives find prospects and engage them efficiently before passing them on to Senior Account Executives who aim to seal the deal. This process gives you the ability to focus on being the best at what you do – feeding pipeline and moving prospects from stage 1 to stage 2.
The SDR role is a great way to position yourself on a career growth path, with a real opportunity to progress within Talend through to future opportunities, through either Sales, Marketing, Support, Customer Success or Professional Services,
What we expect from you
- Affinity for Enterprise Software and knowledge of the IT Industry
- Excitement about outbound calling with a mix of cold and warm leads
- Work with designated strategic Account Managers to identify and prioritize key accounts to develop
- Working with the Sales & Marketing teams to identify new opportunities as well as following up on lead produced from regular Marketing campaigns.
- Ability to carefully listen and be able to absorb information
- Ability to communicate at a senior level up to C level
- Passionate about technology and strong desire to learn
- Fluent in French and English good written and verbal
- You will need to be very resilient and tenacious
- 1 -3 years minimum experience in sales or client success in a software/tech company is a plus
- Fluent French and English speaking and writing
- Ideally an understanding of B2B software and ideally SAAS sales
- Experience in following up both cold and warm leads
- Have experience communicating with Senior Executives
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.