Account Executive - Big Data
Sales / Business Development – Sales Engineering
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Talend’s innovative open-source solutions quickly and efficiently collect, prepare and combine data from a wide variety of sources allowing companies to optimize it for virtually any aspect of their business.
We are looking for an individual who will grow with us - the successful applicant will have sales responsibility across large/major accounts (grands comptes) in the France/French speaking countries market .
- Executing sales activities to meet & exceed new business acquisition targets and revenue quotas
- Coordinating pipeline and sales forecasting activities with sales management
- Working towards and securing new business revenue in your allocated vertical
- Developing territory plans and account plans outlining strategy for success
- Developing value propositions and delivering them to target execs
- Maintaining and promoting customer satisfaction to ensure 100% customer reference ability
- Demonstrated successful track record
- High energy sales professional with sales experience in Large Accounts (Retail sector experience is a plus)
- Proven ability to meet or exceed quarterly and annual quotas for at least 3 years
- Understanding of data management preferred
- Understanding of the ‘Challenger Sales Model’ highly desirable, other sales methodologies also desirable (Miller Heiman)
- Experience with working in a partner based eco system
- Proven ability to negotiate and close at exec level
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated success of working independently, with a proven track record of prospecting, proposing and closing new business
- Demonstrable track record of increasing deal size through upsell / cross sell and accelerating the buying process
- Knowledge of a CRM tool
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.