Senior Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Redwood City, CA
Information Technology – Business Systems
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
The Sr. Salesforce Business Systems Analyst will help lead or assist in gathering requirements, designing and testing system implementations and providing day to day operational support. You will interface with the business to ensure timely and effective delivery of solutions to meet the business requirements. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is a self-starter and known for being a team player with a positive attitude and a focus on learning with a continuous improvement mindset.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
· Serve as a key subject matter expert on complex and/or critical business issues and processes with particular emphasis on CRM systems and sales and support processes
· Solve complex problems and develops innovative solutions related to the CRM platforms utilized by the business segments supported
· Perform analysis, administration, documentation, troubleshooting, testing, software and data environment refreshes as needed
· Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
· Create/change screen layouts, LOVs, fields, business rules (validations and workflow) to support business requirements
· Package and deploy software changes to all environments (development, testing, production)
· Work with Sales, Customer Success, Customer Service, Marketing, and IT
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU:
· You are a rock star and your business partners enjoy partnering with you
· 3+ years of Salesforce.com administration and customization
· 3+ years working on implementations of the Salesforce.com application
· Certified Salesforce.com Administrator a plus
· Demonstrable domain knowledge of Sales, Customer Success, Customer Service, and Marketing business functions.
· Intermediate level of proficiency in Salesforce.com administrative tasks such as creating user profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards
· Experience with data management and relational database design and familiarity with data formats, table joins, ETL, etc.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
· Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables
· Demonstrate ability to remain calm when trouble shooting user issues
· Demonstrate ability to influence business teams on maximizing the applications being developed leveraging the best solutions
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Equity for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) for full-time employees
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook Air or Windows laptop
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.