Nantes, France /
Engineering / R&D – Development /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Talend is hiring a Frontend Developer for its Data Preparation team based in Nantes, France.
Talend Data Preparation is part of our data governance ecosystem. It is a self service browser based, point and click tool that allows users to identify errors, create and apply rules that they can reuse and share. It makes possible for anyone to do data profiling, cleansing and enriching in real time. Data Preparation ensures business to find only data they, reduce risk and ensure compliance as well
· Technical conception and implementation of front-end product features
· Common / shared ReactJS component development
· Maintenance of existing product components
· Providing suitable solutions for complex problems and provide potential options to the product owner on selected technical topics.
· Apply and promote good development practices among the team and participate in front-end code reviews to provided qualified feedback to other team members.
· Contribute to Data Prep interfaces to provide the best possible user experience
· Contribute to Talend user interface shared libraries:
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge on HTML, CSS, JS
- Experience on React, Angular or Vue a nice to have
- Good knowledge and understanding of REST based services
- Strong willingness to contribute to agile processes and design phases within the team
- Experience with working in Scrum/Kanban framework
- Professional English (written and spoken communication)
- Nice to have:
- Fluent French
- Redux / Redux saga
- NPM / YARN / Webpack / Jest / Enzyme
- Web accessibility
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.