Philadelphia, Pennsylvania /
Information Technology – Business Systems /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
As a member of the IT Business Applications team, the Senior Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the administration of the Salesforce platform; this includes system configuration, maintenance, enhancements and upgrades, reporting, data integrity, deployments, security and end user support. The Sr. Admin is intimately familiar with the benefits, limitations and configuration of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud and is responsible for supporting standard, and custom cloud-based applications and works alongside the product team to design, develop, and deploy enterprise solutions.
What you’ll do
-Perform hands-on configuration of all new and existing functionality including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, reports and dashboards and customized applications to support internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment
-Effectively leveraging Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities to meet stakeholder requirements
- Work with team members to develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code.
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements and customer objectives.
- Provide technical and functional support to users of Salesforce and related applications.
- Regularly auditing data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Understanding and effectively utilizing sandbox architecture and Salesforce application release management
- Keeps up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices.
- 6+ years of Salesforce administration experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- Full comprehension of standard Salesforce functions, especially in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Mastery of all parts of Salesforce’s configuration space, including native and custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, alerts, process builder actions, 3rd-party technology integrations, user management, roles, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, and security settings
- Experience designing and maintaining an implementation that supports cross-functional teams, multiple product and service lines, and various sales motions (new sales, renewals, upsells, cross-sells, etc.)
- Development experience with Visualforce, Lightning Components, APEX, Apex Callouts, andWeb Services
- A systems engineering mindset - you work from requirements to design in a methodical way, optimizing for the highest quality and most usable output
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize those that are most critical and produce the most leverage
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, or hybrid environments
- Knowledgeable in following tools or equivalent: CPQ, FinancialForce, Netsuite, Docusign, Marketo, Zendesk, Jira
- Ability to communicate clearly to business partners
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.