Strategic Account Executive (Manufacturing)
Tokyo, Japan /
Sales / Business Development – Account Executives / Field Sales /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Talend is hiring a results driven Account Executive who have strong sales and communications skills with a basic understanding of technology infrastructure and business process focusing Manufacturing industry except Automotive, Chemical, Process and Pharma. We also look for the right attitude and aptitude in a candidate around a customer’s overall success.
You will be responsible for prospecting, generating opportunities, closing new business and growing the existing customer base and will be recognized for your achievements and
milestones. This is a fantastic opportunity for results-oriented individuals that enjoy working in a fast paced, competitive (in a fun way of course), yet collaborative work environment.
- Sell Talend’s comprehensive enterprise solutions via prospecting and relationship building.
- Understand and effectively communicate Talend’s Value Proposition
- Ability to build trusted rapport with CXO level customer contacts
- Insightful and strategic industry planning which focuses in building a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically through varied sales stages to closure, while mitigating risk and maximizing upside
- Build local and global SI relationship to lead and close opportunities on forecasts
- Manage forecasts, close deals, and track customer data using company standard CRM tools
- Grow existing business relationships and acquire new business
- Meet and exceed your assigned sales quota and performance objectives
- Continue to build your personal skillset – you can never learn enough!
- 10+ years of successful experience selling enterprise software and services to accounts in the Manufacturing industry and solid contacts in Manufacturing industry.
- Focus customers are such as Sony, Panasonic, Nippon Steal, MHI, CANNON, Ricoh and so on.
- Prior sales experience in iPaaS, SaaS, Big Data, Data integration, Data integrity solutions would be a plus.
- Knowledge and passion for cloud native solutions and open source
- Demonstrated market knowledge of competitive opportunities
- Background of exceptional quota attainment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a Start up environment and enjoy the fast dynamic pace of the growing business
- Bachelor’s degree required, additional education preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.