Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing – Marketing Operations
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
The B2B Marketing Operations Manager is part of the Marketing Operations department and directly reports to the Director of Marketing Operations. This is a hands-on, strategic, solutions-oriented role that manages all operational aspects by strategically focusing on our project pipeline and leading the development of more streamlined workflows. This role will have primary responsibility for building and evolving all marketing operational capabilities, while partnering cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, as well as external agencies, vendors and suppliers.
- Help drive global strategy and implementation of marketing technology tools to support demand generation, sales and other teams for Talend's B2B products
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Ops, Digital and IT teams to guide the end-to-end lead flow process and ensure integration between marketing automation, CRM systems (Salesforce) and other platforms
- Restructure our lead routing to optimize it and make it more efficient
- Build and maintain a relationship with sales to ensure hand-off of leads runs smoothly
- Own the marketing database including data hygiene, enrichment, sourcing, and data flows
- Build out workflows and integrations between Marketing Automation and CRM to evolve lead management processes
- Partner with teams to develop a Center of Excellence to support strategic marketing initiatives with expert tactical execution
- Work with our demand generation and sales team to develop strategies to support lead and opportunity goals, including continually modifying and adjusting those strategies as necessary based on results
- Help Implement and optimize campaign tracking to measure campaign effectiveness and ROI on new and existing marketing programs. Develop and execute testing and optimization strategies to improve metrics
- Be the marketing team point person for GDPR related topics and stay up to date on compliance/regulatory changes
- Develop and ensure standard policies and operating procedures are followed, including educating team on policies and procedures. Document processes and communicate any improvements changes
- Oversee Lead Lifecycle Management, updating and making changes as needed
- Review and fine tune attribution and channel tracking
- Collaborate with analytics and insights team to monitor and troubleshoot marketing automation and lead management issues to ensure optimal delivery and tracking of marketing programs
- Formalize a process for dupes to keep data clean
- Review and manage scoring process for all incoming leads
- Create an AB testing committee to work coordinate across multiple departments
- Outline goals and analyze gaps in today's digital marketing and automation setup
- Establish and continuously optimize scalable processes for all areas, including such items as integrations, onboarding, lead flow, enablement, etc
- Manage large-scale, high-visibility projects, ensuring requirements and risks are communicated proactively. Review proposed projects and develop resource and workflows for accepted projects
- Mentor and coach team members
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Lean Data experience preferred
- Knowledge of Marketo or similar platform
- Advanced knowledge of SalesForce
- B2B background required
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple individuals
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Ability to onboard and/or manage third-party software/agency vendors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Superior interpersonal, team-building and persuasion skills
While not absolutely required, the ideal candidate will be based out of: Redwood City, Minneapolis, Atlanta or Philadelphia
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.