Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Redwood City, California /
Sales / Business Development – Sales Operations /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend Data Fabric brings together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. It simplifies all aspects of working with data for analysis and use, driving critical business outcomes.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
We’re looking for an experienced Salesforce Business System Analyst with a minimum of 2 years of experience to join our Operations team. The ideal candidate will have a systems background, a passion for quality and customer service, and enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. He/she will be extremely detail-oriented, self-motivated, results-oriented, and a great communicator.
As a Salesforce Business System Analyst (BSA), you will interact with various cross-functional teams and define and document business processes and requirements. The Salesforce BSA will work together with the operations team to understand Salesforce requests and system improvements.
· Define, document, and maintain business processes, requirements, and policies.
· Look for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
· Manage and support operations related initiatives
· Identify opportunities for business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate.
· Work with the team to understand and prioritize requests.
· Partner with IT business systems partners to translate business requirements to system enhancements
· Work cross functionally with all departments.
· Troubleshoot ad hoc issues and manage minor system adjustments – page layouts, permission sets, etc.
· System testing of new functionality or bug fixes.
· Administer systems integrated to Salesforce that support sales process – G2 Crowd, Gong, Clari, etc..
· 2+ years of Salesforce.com experience is mandatory.
· Experience with creating a detailed BRD.
· A Salesforce Certification (or at least 2+ years of Salesforce Administration experience)
· Must have Admin Salesforce knowledge, not just an end-user.
· Highly proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, and Visio
· Project coordination skills,
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to gather and transfer requirements from stakeholders into an action plan and deliver on that action plan leveraging internal systems as needed.
· Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instruction to users.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to research solutions to issues as they arise.
· Ability to manage stakeholder expectations professionally.
· Proven ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance.
· Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 3rd Time in a Row Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant
- "Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Equity consideration for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) for full-time employees
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.