Product Design Manager
Nantes, France /
Engineering / R&D – User Experience /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
We are Talend, a worldwide leading data integration and data governance company. With our apps you can share clean, complete and uncompromised data: healthy data people can trust.
We are looking for the new Manager of our Product Design team.
Talend forges the tools necessary for data professionals to transform and move data from one place to another, while democratizing data access across the enterprise.
As manager of our Product Design team, you will be responsible for leading and building the whole Product Design team. You will be responsible for partnering with other leaders within the organization to articulate the product vision, lead and inspire the
product designers to create simple and innovative solutions, and ultimately deliver a unified, beautiful, enjoyable, and functional product. You will report directly to the Head of UX.
You will be welcome to work from our offices in Nantes or in Paris. Or to work remotely from your home office in France, Germany or the UK.
- Join your Product Managers, Engineering peers in strategic planning
- Put the user at the heart of the design process, grounding the product design decisions in user research findings in collaboration with the UX Research team
- Inspire a high level of execution throughout the Product Design team, in close collaboration with the Design System team
- Be in charge of all product design operations
- Support the growth of the Product Designers in your team, by mentoring, giving and soliciting constant feedback
- Advocate for User Experience across the organization
What we are looking for in our new Product Design Manager:
- A passion for great design and great UX
- A strategist who understands the business side of product design
- An empathetic team leader who cares and helps their team grow through constructive feedback
- A track record of building strong, collaborative and successful design teams in the software industry
- An excellent communicator, including in written and spoken English
- Fluency in French would be a plus
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. We appreciate your interest in Talend.